Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dreamweaver Stencils "Something New"

Dreamweaver "Something New" for January 2013.  Playing with alcohol inks is new to me.
Don't laugh.  I dotted the felt and swirled to make the "flowers".  Dot embossed the yellow
layer. Mounted onto black card stock.  The new Dreamweaver "Thank You" stencil I
used embossing ink and embossed w/ black fine embossing powder.  I kept having a hard
time w/ the paste  running so I went to the embossing and that was new to me too (w/ the stencils).
The easel is new too.  LOL
See below for another card  using the daisy stencil for this month's challenge.
Sheila

3 comments:

  1. I love doing backgrounds and you have inspired me to try this technique. It is sooo graphic with the black thank you...very striking! I like your new easel as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers you created with the alcohol ink is so creative! I just might be giving this a try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is awesome! Very creative and the new bold Thank You looks wonderful on it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete