Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dreamweaver March




Happy St. Patty's Day!!


All from Dreamweaver Dot Stencil.  Greeting from Hellman.  Three versions using different
mediums.  I am officially dotted out after this.  It looks like maybe I got into the Irish Brew today.
1.  The first one I inked in the dots, then put through the xyron machine face down to get sticky
part on the dots and then I used flocking all over.  It feels better than it looks.  LOL
2.  Clear embossing and then added green glitter.  This is the best one when you see actual physical card.
The glitter looks really nice and I'm not a big glitter fan.
3.  White glossy paste and well maybe I should have done two coats as the green from the paper
comes through.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...Sheila, what a clever idea for the holiday! Thanks for playing with our challenge this month, and just noticed last week's post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great comment on my card! I to love their products. I'll see ya on the playfield!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use that stencil! I love each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards! I love that big dot stencil and the ways you've used it. Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful set of cards!! Thanks for joining the Dreamweaver Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used an a-typical background with a holiday sentiment to create such a variety of St. Paddy's day cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete